IPEX-700 The New Market Leader in Excimer Lasers
LightMachinery excimer lasers are used by leading R&D scientists all over the world. The IPEX-700 is designed for medium duty cycle operation in industrial and R&D environments, IPEX-700 Series lasers deliver high power ultraviolet laser machining combined with state-of-the-art performance. Incorporating LightMachinery’s proprietary exciPure™ technology, IPEX lasers offer MASSIVE gas lifetimes, superior optical stability and precise control of laser operating parameters.
10X Better, Powerful, Reliable, Compact, Simple to Operate
The largest single cost of operating an excimer laser is laser gas consumption (also known as dynamic gas lifetime*). With exciPure™ technology, patent pending, LightMachinery has achieved a 10X improvement in gas usage over competing lasers. This technological breakthrough leads to dramatically less cost to run your laser.
EasyClean automated valves fitted to the optics ports allow the laser chamber to be sealed and the gas fill/passivation to be retained while resonator optics are removed for cleaning and maintenance. Easy to use, simple to service and economical to operate, IPEX-700 lasers combine the benefits of high precision excimer processing with the lowest total cost of ownership and highest uptime in the market today.
IPEX-700 is ideal for applications such as pulsed laser deposition, PLD. The IPEX-700 can be operated from any computer using Windows 7, 8, or 10. A Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet PC is included for your convenience.
* Dynamic gas lifetime is the gas usage while you are running the laser. Static gas lifetime is the gas usage when you are not running the laser.
Wavelength 193nm ArF 248nm KrF 308 XeCl 351 XeF Maximum Pulse Energy (mJ) IPEX-740 230 475 300 275 Maximum Pulse Energy (mJ) IPEX-760 250 700 600 350 Stabilized Pulse Energy (mJ) IPEX-740 150 400 250 225 Stabilized Pulse Energy (mJ) IPEX-760 200 600 500 300 Stabilized Average Power (W) IPEX-746 15 40 25 22 IPEX-744 7.5 20 12 11 IPEX-742 3.7 10 6 5.5 IPEX-766 10 30 25 15 IPEX-764 6 18 10 9 IPEX-762 3 9 5 4.5 Maximum Repetition Rate (Hz) IPEX-746 100 100 100 100 IPEX-744 50 50 50 50 IPEX-742 25 25 25 25 IPEX-766 50 50 50 50 IPEX-764 30 30 20 30 IPEX-762 15 15 10 15
- Pulse Duration: 12 to 20 ns FWHM
- Energy Stability, 1 Sigma: 1% (KrF)
- Beam Dimensions (mm) (V x H): IPEX-740 Series 12 x 26
- Beam Dimensions (mm) (V x H): IPEX-760 Series 12 x 28
- Beam Divergence (mrad) (V x H): 1 x 3 or can be reduced to 0.25mrad with high brightness unstable resonator optics
- Electrical Power Requirements: Single Phse, 200 - 240 V 50/60Hz
- Cooling Requirements: Optional air cooling to 25Hz operation, water cooling at higher rep rates
- Laser Gas: Premix or individual cylinders
- Weight: 295kg (650lbs)
- exciPure™ technology for increddible 10X gas lifetimes and the lowest cost of operation
- No expensive cryogenic gas purifier is required
- EasyClean automated optics seals to retain gas fill and reduce downtime during
- Optional High-Brightness optics for applications requiring low beam divergence or extended coherence length
- High-stability optics mounts for ultimate beam pointing accuracy
- Simple integration into industrial processing systems
- Microsoft® Surface Pro 4 remote control for the ultimate in simple operation, can be operated as a tablet or with the keyboard
- Massive dynamic gas lifetime, low operating cost
- Simplifies optical maintenance, retains gas fill and passivation
- Delivers 200 microradian pointing stability
- No realignment required after cleaning or replacing optics
- Fast, precise energy stabilization in internal, burst and external trigger modes
- Excellent energy stability, better than 1.0% (KrF)
- Removes particulates and maintains optics cleanliness
- Pulsed Laser Deposition
- Precision Manufacturing
- Material Processing
- Wire Stripping
- Scientific Research
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
Download the IPEX 700 Series Datasheet
THE IPEX -700 SERIES
The New Standard in Excimer Lasers for R&D