Fully Configurable Ultra Short Pulse CO2 lasers. Lots of options; tunable, SLM, oscillator amplifier
The fully configurable IMPACT 4000 series lasers are designed for more scientific and specialized applications. The short pulse of the thyratron switched IMPACT 4000 is ideal for ultrasound applications as well as applications in infrared chemistry. The IMPACT 4000 can be configured with a tunable option and set up in a Master Oscillator Power Amplifier, MOPA, configuration with additional amplifiers to achieve the right power at the right wavelength for your application.
- Based on LightMachinery’s industrially-proven IMPACT-2000 Series
- Thyratron-switched for low jitter, ultra-short pulse (~100 ns) operation
- Multi-module oscillators and oscillator-amplifier systems available.
- Repetition Rates to 150 pps
- Line-tunable operation as a standard option
- Single-mode operation as a standard option
- Plasma Diagnostics
- Laser Photochemistry
- Optical Damage Studies
- Non-Destructive Testing / Laser Ultrasound
- Laser Propulsion and Particle Acceleration
- Material Ablation & Surface Removal
Impact-4000 Series lasers can be supplied in a range of standard multi-module oscillators and master-oscillator / power-amplifier (MOPA) configurations. The beam parameters (divergence, linewidth, mode structure, range of wavelength tuning, etc.) are mainly defined by the Master Oscillator, and the final energy is mainly defined by the number of Power Amplifier modules.
Download the IMPACT 4000 datasheets
THE IMPACT 4000 SERIES
Options and configurations to meet your requirements