Fast, Reliable, Permanent
LightMachinery's' LaserMark 950 and 960 series lasers provide a fast, reliable means of applying high quality permanent marks such as date and batch codes to consumer product packages and electronic components. These pulsed CO2 lasers complete the entire marking process in less than 1 micro-second so marking can be done "on the fly" without mark smearing or degradation that can occur in other types of laser marking.
LaserMark lasers can mark on a wide variety of materials including inked paper and cards, foils, painted or anodized metal, glass and many types of plastic. The LaserMark series provides ease of operation, extreme reliability and high uptime, in production environments. Solid state SSM high voltage modulators and ultra-low gas flow ensure minimal consumable and maintenance costs. The LaserMark 960SSM series is sealed to NEMA 12 standards for general purpose applications. For more demanding operation the 950SSM series is NEMA 4 rated for direct high pressure hose down.
950 960 Sealing Standard IEC 529 (IP66), NEMA 4 NEMA 12 High Voltage Switch SSM - Solid State Modulator Electrical Standards IEC 204:EN 60204 Weight 188kg (414lbs) with remote 181kg (398lbs) with remote Laser Gas Mix LaserMark 5 commercial laser premix Electrical Ppower 50/600Hz, 2.0kVA single phase Voltage Options 110V, 115V, 230V, 240V, EMI EN50081-2; EN50082-1; FCC Part 15, Subpart Class A Water Cooling 90 litres (24 US gal) per hour at 10-25C (50-77F) RS-484 Interface Yes Yes Internal Gas Bottle Option Yes No
- Super Fast "on the fly" marking of moving parts (mark completed in 1 millionth of a second!)
- Eliminates inks and other high cost / environmentally unfriendly consumables
- Permanent, multi-character marks applied instantaneously in a single pulse
- Reliable, proven fourth generation product with solid state technology for low cost of ownership
- Wide range of beam delivery modules is available
- LightMachinery's legendary customer support
Download the LaserMark Datasheet and Installation Drawings