Compact, high sensitivity, high resolution spectrometers in the Vis and NIR
The UltraRaman series of spectrometers are based on LightMachinery's patented Fluid Jet Polishing technology. Designed for measuring high resolution Raman spectra, the UltraRaman spectrometer from LightMachinery is capable of better than 100 picometer resolution. The compact UltraRaman spectrometer achieves the resolution of large grating spectrometers while covering a larger wavelength range. It has great sensitivity utilizing high transmission optics, a cooled CCD camera and an effective slit size of 10um wide by 50um tall. Simple PC based software allows the user to review spectra in real time and save or export for more analysis. Labview drivers enable the UltraRaman spectrometer to be integrated into automated experimental setups.
- Resolution: sub 30pm at 532nm (resolving power > 20,000)
- Accuracy: < 200pm following calibration, an external calibration source is required
- Dynamic Range: 100:1 to 500:1 in a single shot measurement, up to 50dB with exposure bracketing
- Cooled CCD Camera
- Simultaneous range / resolution: >10,000 at 532nm
- Acquisition and processing speed: >10 Hz
Part Number Spectral Region Wavelength Range Resolution UR-9340 UV 260nm - 425nm <30pm UR-9332 Visible 425nm - 700nm <30pm UR-9353 NIR 700nm - 1050nm <40pm
- Simple to use
- Sub 30pm picometer resolution
- Cooled CCD Camera
- Fiber optic input
- Quick data acquisition and export
- Simple USB interface
- LabView Drivers
- No moving parts (single shot laser spectrum analysis)
- Range - resolution ratio up to 10,000
- Fast real time measurements
- LightMachinery's legendary customer support
The UltraRaman spectrometer is ideal for....
- Raman Spectroscopy
Our new SpectraLoK software is designed to be a reliable, feature packed interface for setting up your LightMachinery spectrometer, viewing spectra and organizing your data. You can download and try it (it is a .exe file so your anti-virus software might require some reassurance)
Click here to download the SpectraLoK Software , this includes a short cut to the experimental virtual camera to allow the partial use of the software without a spectrometer.